By Jonny Phoenix
September 23, 2012
There is potential that the very earth we live on is hollow.
Although this sounds crazy to most, it has been documented in various cultures throughout history.
Many modern researches have spoke or written on this subject.
However, one of the most interesting accounts was documented on film in 1946 and 1947 during a large scale navy operation authorized by the president.
An excerpt from Wikipedia reads;
Operation Highjump (OpHjp), officially titled The United States Navy Antarctic Developments Program, 1946-1947, was a United States Navy operation organized by RADM Richard E. Byrd Jr. USN, (Ret), Officer in Charge, Task Force 68, and led by RADM Richard H. Cruzen, USN, Commanding Officer, Task Force 68. Operation Highjump commenced 26 August 1946 and ended in late February 1947. Task Force 68 included 4,700 men, 13 ships, and multiple aircraft. The primary mission of Operation Highjump was to establish the Antarctic research base Little America IV.
Highjump’s objectives, according to the US Navy report of the operation, were:
- training personnel and testing equipment in frigid conditions;
- consolidating and extending United States sovereignty over the largest practicable area of the Antarctic continent (This was publicly denied as a goal even before the expedition ended);
- determining the feasibility of establishing, maintaining and utilising bases in the Antarctic and investigating possible base sites;
- developing techniques for establishing, maintaining and utilising air bases on ice, with particular attention to later applicability of such techniques to operations in interior Greenland, where conditions are comparable to those in the Antarctic;
- amplifying existing stores of knowledge of hydrographic, geographic, geological, meteorological and electro-magnetic propagation conditions in the area;
- supplementary objectives of the Nanook expedition. (The Nanook operation was a smaller equivalent conducted off eastern Greenland.)
At 49:00 into the video (below) an amazing admission was published.
The narrator says;
“The universal white has turned to chocolate brown spotted with blue… the fact is they are over a chain of warm water lakes… he finds the water fresh, 30 degrees Fahrenheit”.
In 1947 Secretary of the Navy James Forrestal sent a naval task force to Antarctic including Admiral Nimitz, Admiral Krusen and Admiral Byrd, called “Operation Highjump”. It was touted to be an expedition to find “coal deposits” and other valuable resources, but in actuality they were trying to find the underground base of the Nazis (Aryans) in Neuschwabenlandt.
The Nazis had done a very detailed study of Antarctic and were alleged to have built an underground base there. In this regard however, the Aryans have had an underground under the ice habitation in Antarctic for more than a million years.
The task force of OVER 40 SHIPS, included the flagship “Mount Olympus”, the aircraft carrier “Philippine Sea”, the seaplane tender “Pine Sea”, the submarine “Senate”, the destroyer “Bronson”, the ice breaker “Northwind”, and other tanker and supply ships. An armed contingent of 1400 sailors, and three dog sled teams were also on board.
The expedition was filmed by the Navy and brought to Hollywood to be made into a commercial film called “The Secret Land”. It was narrated by Hollywood actor Robert Montgomery (Naval reserve Officer) .
There were three divisions of Operation High Jump: one land group with tractors, explosives, and plenty of equipment to refurbish “Little America”, and make an airstrip to land the six R-4D’s (DC-3′s), and two seaplane groups. The R4-D’s were fitted with jet-assist takeoff bottles (JATO) in order to takeoff from the short runway of the aircraft carrier “Philippine Sea”. They also were fitted with large skis for landing on the ice field prepared for them. The skis were specially fitted at three inches above the surface of the carrier deck. When landing on the ice at “Little America” the three inches of tire in contact with the snow and ice provided just enough and not too much drag for a smooth landing.
Admiral Byrd’s team of six R4-D’s were fitted with the super secret “Trimetricon” spy cameras and each plane was trailing a magnetometer. They flew over as much of the continent as they could in the short three month “summer” period, mapping and recording magnetic data. Magnetometers show anomalies in the Earth’s magnetism, i.e. if there is a “hollow” place under the surface ice or ground, it will show up on the meter.
On the last of many “mapping” flights where all six planes went out, each on certain pre-ordained paths to film and “measure” with magnetometers, Admiral Byrd’s plane returned THREE HOURS LATE. It was stated that he had “lost an engine” and had had to throw everything overboard except the films themselves and the results of magnetometer readings in order to maintain altitude long enough to return to Little America.
This is most certainly the time when he met with representatives of the Aryans and a contingent of Nazis. The task force came steaming back with their data which then became classified “Top Secret”.
Secretary of the Navy James Forrestal retired and started to “talk”. He was put in Bethesda Naval Hospital psychiatric ward where he was prevented from seeing or talking to anyone, including his wife! after a short while he was thrown out the window while trying to hang himself with a bed sheet. It was ruled a suicide, case closed. He was telling people about the underground Aryan base.
Dr Brooks Agnew speaks on the hollow earth:Read Also
- Newly Discovered Exoplanet Could Be a Virtual Clone of Earth
- “Worlds Biggest Skeptic” Reports UFO Sighting Over Australia
- Former British Ministry of Defense Nick Pope Predicts Alien Contact by 2024 When New Telescope is Designed
- UFO Flyby of International Space Station Reported on Christmas Day (Video)
- Police Officer Reports UFO Flying at Supersonic Speeds